You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ERCOT Board Endorses Transmission Build-Out for Freeport, Texas
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 471 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 19, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) Board of Directors endorsed a two-phase transmission buildout by CenterPoint Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CNP) (Houston, Texas) last week to help address growing electricity needs in Freeport, Texas. Freeport is home to several petrochemical plants and projects, as well as a seaport. Peak customer demand in the area is expected to be 92% higher in 2019 than it was in 2016, and is expected to continue to grow through 2022, according to the council.
Within this article: Details of CenterPoint Energy's Freeport Master Plan Project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker