You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dutch "Non-Subsidy" Offshore Wind Tender Attracts Bidders
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 569 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 21, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Wind energy companies are lining up to compete for the first non-subsidy offshore windfarm tenders in the Netherlands.
Within this article: Details 700 MW Dutch offshore wind tender, proposed locations, contenders and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker