You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dutch "Non-Subsidy" Offshore Wind Tender Attracts Bidders
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 569 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 21, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Wind energy companies are lining up to compete for the first non-subsidy offshore windfarm tenders in the Netherlands.
Within this article: Details 700 MW Dutch offshore wind tender, proposed locations, contenders and related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Halliburton, CenterPoint, McDermott: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker