You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AltaGas Opens North Pine NGL Plant Early, Cites Progress at RIPET Propane Terminal
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 613 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 26, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--AltaGas Limited (TSX:ALA) (Calgary, Alberta) began commercial operations earlier this month at its North Pine Natural Gas Liquid (NGL) Facility in Calgary, following more than a year of construction. The project is one of several from AltaGas that the company says will create fresh opportunities for Western Canada's natural gas producers. Industrial Info is tracking $1.66 billion in active projects involving AltaGas.
Within this article: Details on the North Pine expansion and other major projects underway from, and proposed by, AltaGas.
Other companies featured: Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- Equinor Outlines New Plan for Troll Oil & Gas Field
- Natural Gas Processing Projects in Middle East Worth $3.82 Billion, an Indu...
- Equinor's $2.3 Billion Snorre Field Expansion Approved but Strike Worsens
- U.K. Opens New Oil Drilling Prospects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker