You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Developers Submit Proposals for Massachusetts Offshore Wind Power Project
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 400 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 21, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Developers submitted bids on Wednesday to meet the deadline for what would be Massachusetts' first offshore wind energy project. The project is part of a Massachusetts law that allows for the procurement of up to 1,600 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind energy by 2027. A request for proposals (RFP) for long-term contracts for offshore wind energy projects was issued on June 29, 2017. Wednesday was the deadline for the state to receive the proposals.
Within this article: Proposed Bay State Wind offshore project. Additional companies: Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), AVANGRID, Incorporated (NYSE:AGR), National Grid plc (NYSE:NGG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Halliburton, CenterPoint, McDermott: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker