You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPIC Green Lights Permian-to-Corpus Christi Oil Pipeline
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 355 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 26, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--EPIC Pipeline Company LLC has sanctioned a proposed 730-mile crude oil pipeline running from the Permian Basin to Corpus Christi, saying the company has received enough customer interest to warrant the project.
Within this article: EPIC crude oil pipeline update. Additional companies: Noble Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NBL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Delayed Freeport Startup Makes 2019 a Bigger Year for U.S. LNG
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 3.3% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker