You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPIC Green Lights Permian-to-Corpus Christi Oil Pipeline
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 355 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 26, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--EPIC Pipeline Company LLC has sanctioned a proposed 730-mile crude oil pipeline running from the Permian Basin to Corpus Christi, saying the company has received enough customer interest to warrant the project.
Within this article: EPIC crude oil pipeline update. Additional companies: Noble Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NBL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker