You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Chemicals Plant One Step Closer with Tax Breaks
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 550 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A joint venture chemicals plant of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) (Irving, Texas) and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) in Texas may be a step closer to becoming reality with more than $530 million in tax breaks from the local school district. Construction on the $10 billion petrochemical complex near Portland, Texas, located north of Corpus Christi, is proposed to start later this year, taking about three years to complete.
Within this article: Details of the Portland petrochemicals project and other ExxonMobil projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker