You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Chemicals Plant One Step Closer with Tax Breaks
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 550 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A joint venture chemicals plant of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) (Irving, Texas) and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) in Texas may be a step closer to becoming reality with more than $530 million in tax breaks from the local school district. Construction on the $10 billion petrochemical complex near Portland, Texas, located north of Corpus Christi, is proposed to start later this year, taking about three years to complete.
Within this article: Details of the Portland petrochemicals project and other ExxonMobil projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker