You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Artificial Offshore Wind Island Proposed for North Sea
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 636 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 11, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The Dutch grid operator TenneT has proposed the construction of an ambitious artificial island in the North Sea that would operate as a giant power hub to service the increased rollout of offshore windfarms.
Within this article: Details project scope, costs and impacts for North Sea offshore wind development
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- U.S. Midwest to See $3.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Sometimes Brownfield is Best: Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of U.S. Project...
- Facing Potentially Huge Wildfire Liabilities, California's PG&E Outlines Ca...
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker