You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wind Power Blows Away Old Records
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 702 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 12, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Wind energy continued its rapid rise throughout Europe in 2017 with generation records being broken across a number of key European countries, including Germany, Denmark and the U.K..
Within this article: Details rise of wind power, new national records, leading countries, demise of coal-fired power
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Burns & McDonnell's Power, Refining Projects Propel it to $17 Billion in Ac...
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker