You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ONEOK to Develop $1.4 Billion NGL Pipeline from Montana to Kansas
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 951 Words
Attachment: Map, Map, Chart
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. midstream-services provider ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE) (Tulsa, Oklahoma) plans to construct a pipeline and associated infrastructure to ship natural gas liquids (NGLs) from the Rocky Mountain region to its existing Mid-Continent NGL facilities. Industrial Info is currently tracking $310 million in active ONEOK projects in Oklahoma and Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Apache, EQT Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- Consultant: Lack of Permian Pipeline Capacity will Force Production Curtail...
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker