You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enterprise Products Plans Expansion of Mont Belvieu Butane Isomerization Unit
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 529 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Enterprise Products Partners has announced that it will expand the butane isomerization unit at its facility in Mont Belvieu, Texas. Enterprise currently has 116,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) of butane isomerization capacity at Mont Belvieu, and the project would add 30,000 BBL/d more. Butane isomerization converts butane into iso-butane, which is used as a feedstock in the petrochemical and refining industries.
Within this article: Details of the butane isomerization unit expansion and other Enterprise projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil Production, Cheapening Solar Power: Your Daily Energy News
- China Increases Oil Output, U.S. Oil Rig Counts, Europe's Russian Gas Depen...
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cheniere, Vitol Sign 15-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement, an Industrial...
- Milestone Reached With EUGAL Gas Pipeline Contracts
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker