You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Encana, Apache's Efforts in Permian, Eagle Ford Help to Offset Losses from Weaker Assets
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 608 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Encana Corporation (NYSE:ECA) (Calgary, Alberta) and Apache Corporation (NYSE:APA) (Houston, Texas) are enjoying solid results from their investments in Texas, where production in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale is offsetting headwinds both companies are seeing in other regions. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.17 billion in active projects involving Encana and Apache.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Encana and Apache, including drilling programs in the Eagle Ford Shale and the North Sea.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Targa Resources, Anadarko, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Tops Global Oil and Gas Companies
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- ConocoPhillips, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Sweden Green Lights Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Denmark Is Final Hurdle
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker