You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Advanced Power Completes Ohio Gas-fired Plant, More to Come
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 535 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Advanced Power Services (NA) Incorporated (Boston, Massachusetts), a subsidiary of Advanced Power AG (Zug, Switzerland), recently announced the completion of the Carroll County Energy Center near Carrollton, Ohio. The company has other power projects underway in the eastern U.S., including Ohio and New York.
Within this article: Details of Advanced Power's U.S. projects
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, UGI, Southern Company, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Ener...
- Cheniere, Dominion, Ameren, Harbour Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Pro-Nuclear Legislation in New Jersey Still Unsigned by Governor
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Tracks Hurricane Havoc
- Industrial Info's Disaster Impact Tracker Follows Hawaii Eruption
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker