You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Advanced Power Completes Ohio Gas-fired Plant, More to Come
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 535 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Advanced Power Services (NA) Incorporated (Boston, Massachusetts), a subsidiary of Advanced Power AG (Zug, Switzerland), recently announced the completion of the Carroll County Energy Center near Carrollton, Ohio. The company has other power projects underway in the eastern U.S., including Ohio and New York.
Within this article: Details of Advanced Power's U.S. projects
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker