You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Skanska Set to Wrap Up Work on More than $4 Billion in Projects this Year
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 601 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Skanska AB (Stockholm, Sweden), a multinational construction and development company with offices in the U.S., U.K., Scandinavia and Eastern Europe, is at work on roughly $12.27 billion in active projects in a variety of industries, according to Industrial Info's project database. More than $4 billion worth are expected to finish construction this year, about half of which are to be found in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Skanska that are set to be completed this year, including those from major companies such as Competitive Power Ventures Incorporated, GlaxoSmithKline Incorporated (NYSE:GSK) and Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs Engineering Increases Quarterly Income as Backlog Grows
- South Carolina Home to $1.46 Billion in Project Kickoffs this Quarter
- Mercedes-Benz Seeks to Expand South Africa Production Unit, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker