You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enel Brings Another Two Oklahoma Wind Farms Online
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 555 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. renewables unit of Italian energy major Enel S.p.A. (BIT:ENEL) (Rome, Italy), has become the largest wind-power developer in Oklahoma with the recent commissioning of two projects with a total capacity of 600 megawatts (MW).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker