You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enel Brings Another Two Oklahoma Wind Farms Online
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 555 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. renewables unit of Italian energy major Enel S.p.A. (BIT:ENEL) (Rome, Italy), has become the largest wind-power developer in Oklahoma with the recent commissioning of two projects with a total capacity of 600 megawatts (MW).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision International
- Drax Converting Fourth Coal-Fired Unit to Biomass
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker