You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brookfield Business Partners to Acquire Westinghouse for $4.6 Billion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1056 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian investment firm Brookfield Business Partners Limited Partnership (NYSE:BBU) (Hamilton, Bermuda) has entered into an agreement to purchase Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania), the bankrupt nuclear services firm owned by Toshiba Corporation (TSE:6502) (Tokyo, Japan), for $4.6 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Unfazed by Hurricanes, Duke Proceeds with Capital Program
- Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements ...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker