You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brookfield Business Partners to Acquire Westinghouse for $4.6 Billion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1056 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian investment firm Brookfield Business Partners Limited Partnership (NYSE:BBU) (Hamilton, Bermuda) has entered into an agreement to purchase Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania), the bankrupt nuclear services firm owned by Toshiba Corporation (TSE:6502) (Tokyo, Japan), for $4.6 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Florida Greenlights Two More Gas-Fired Power Projects
- Babcock & Wilcox's Quarterly Revenues Dip as Renewables Projects Drain
- EIA: U.S. Coal Consumption for Electricity Fell to 34-Year Low in 2017, an ...
- Pattern Energy Sees Future for Windfarm Plans, Faces Slowdown in Texas
- Heatwave Forces French Nuclear Reactors to Shut Down, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker