You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brookfield Business Partners to Acquire Westinghouse for $4.6 Billion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1056 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian investment firm Brookfield Business Partners Limited Partnership (NYSE:BBU) (Hamilton, Bermuda) has entered into an agreement to purchase Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania), the bankrupt nuclear services firm owned by Toshiba Corporation (TSE:6502) (Tokyo, Japan), for $4.6 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker