You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Tightens Rules on Replacing Steel Production Facilities
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 401 Words
BEIJING--January 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) recently revamped its rules on production-capacity replacement in its iron and steel industry, so as to optimize production, support upgrades and eliminate overcapacity. The new rules, which replace those issued by the MIIT in 2015, provide detailed and stricter guidelines on how to replace obsolete facilities with advanced ones. China is the world's top steel producer.
Within this article: Details on China's steel production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Arch Coal, Xcel Energy, Hess, U.S. Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- U.S. Cement Consumption Expected to Grow 2.8% This Year
- Arconic Reports Sharp Drop in Earnings, Cuts Guidance
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker