You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Tightens Rules on Replacing Steel Production Facilities
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 401 Words
BEIJING--January 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) recently revamped its rules on production-capacity replacement in its iron and steel industry, so as to optimize production, support upgrades and eliminate overcapacity. The new rules, which replace those issued by the MIIT in 2015, provide detailed and stricter guidelines on how to replace obsolete facilities with advanced ones. China is the world's top steel producer.
Within this article: Details on China's steel production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- With Indonesian Success, Freeport-McMoRan Expects $2.4 Billion in 2019 Capi...
- Lynas Corporation Restarts Rare Earth Plant in Malaysia, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia Optimistic of 28% Higher Domestic Coal Production in 2019, an Ind...
- U.K. Housing Demand to Continue Bolstering Construction Materials, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker