You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Tightens Rules on Replacing Steel Production Facilities
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 401 Words
BEIJING--January 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) recently revamped its rules on production-capacity replacement in its iron and steel industry, so as to optimize production, support upgrades and eliminate overcapacity. The new rules, which replace those issued by the MIIT in 2015, provide detailed and stricter guidelines on how to replace obsolete facilities with advanced ones. China is the world's top steel producer.
Within this article: Details on China's steel production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North America Capital and Maintenance Infrastructure Spending Shows Decline
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- U.S. Steel's Flat-Rolled Segment on a Roll, Asset Revitalization Program to...
- Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Inve...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker