You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Tightens Rules on Replacing Steel Production Facilities
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 401 Words
BEIJING--January 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) recently revamped its rules on production-capacity replacement in its iron and steel industry, so as to optimize production, support upgrades and eliminate overcapacity. The new rules, which replace those issued by the MIIT in 2015, provide detailed and stricter guidelines on how to replace obsolete facilities with advanced ones. China is the world's top steel producer.
Within this article: Details on China's steel production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Freeport-McMoRan Presses on with Big Projects
- Steel Dynamics' Second-Quarter Profit Doubles, Expects $150 Million Capex i...
- Metals & Minerals Firms Construct $13.24 Billion in U.S., an Industrial Inf...
- Duterte Warns Mining Industry in The Philippines: No Open Pit, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker