You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
2018 Outlook in Review: Global Economic Growth Hinges on Middle-Income Population
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 908 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Growth of the middle-income bracket, particularly in Asia, will be one of the primary drivers of global economic growth this year, according to Shaheen Chohan, vice president of global analytics for Industrial Info. Chohan was one of the speakers at Industrial Info's 2018 Industrial Market Outlook, which was held January 17 in Houston, Texas.
Within this article: Details from Industrial Info's 2018 Industrial Market Outlook
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pulp Fact: Industrial Info Follows Steam Turbine Units at Pulp & Paper Mill...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- As New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker