You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
2018 Outlook in Review: Global Economic Growth Hinges on Middle-Income Population
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 908 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Growth of the middle-income bracket, particularly in Asia, will be one of the primary drivers of global economic growth this year, according to Shaheen Chohan, vice president of global analytics for Industrial Info. Chohan was one of the speakers at Industrial Info's 2018 Industrial Market Outlook, which was held January 17 in Houston, Texas.
Within this article: Details from Industrial Info's 2018 Industrial Market Outlook
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker