You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Natural Gas Output Up 2.9% in December 2017
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 330 Words
BEIJING--January 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Driven by steady growth in domestic consumption, China's output of natural gas hit a record 13.61 billion cubic meters in December 2017, an increase of 2.9% from December 2016, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics on January 18, 2018. For full-year 2017, China's total output of natural gas stood at 147.42 billion cubic meters, an increase of 8.5% from 2016.
Within this article: Details on China's natural gas and crude oil consumption in December 2017, as well as for full-year 2017.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Encana, Marathon Petroleum, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Seeks to Begin Work on Oklahoma Natural Gas Pipeline
- Total, Equinor, Cabot Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker