You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Investment in Mining Drops 10% in 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 495 Words
BEIJING--January 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's investment in mining for 2017 totaled $141.68 billion, a drop of 10% from 2016, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics; for just the first 11 months of the year, it declined 10.2%. In particular, investment from the private sector totaled $75.93 billion, a decline of 19% from 2016.
Within this article: Details on the performance of China's mining industry in 2017.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport-McMoRan Presses on with Big Projects
- U.S. Steel Lauds Tariffs as Second-Quarter Results Show Rapid Growth, Spend...
- Babcock & Wilcox's Quarterly Revenues Dip as Renewables Projects Drain
- U.S. Steel Mill Shipments Rise 4.1% in First-Half 2018
- U.S. Aluminum Tariff Yields Mixed Results
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker