You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Schlumberger Foresees Solid Growth in 2018 on Drilling, Fracking Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 644 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) (Houston, Texas) is expecting 2018 to be a banner year, with demand for hydraulic-fracturing and drilling services on the rise in North America, and growth expected in major international markets, including the North Sea. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $5 billion in active projects involving Schlumberger, more than $2.8 billion of which is scheduled to begin or finish construction this year.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued global projects involving Schlumberger, including those from major companies such as Hilcorp Energy Company, Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO) and Kuwait Oil Company.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- Equinor Outlines New Plan for Troll Oil & Gas Field
- Natural Gas Processing Projects in Middle East Worth $3.82 Billion, an Indu...
- Equinor's $2.3 Billion Snorre Field Expansion Approved but Strike Worsens
- U.K. Opens New Oil Drilling Prospects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker