You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SNC-Lavalin Looks to Nearly $24 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 611 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--SNC-Lavalin Constructors Incorporated (TSX:SNC) (Montreal, Quebec), the largest engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company in Canada and one of the top five global design firms, is involved in $95.6 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. They include more than $11 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and $12.9 billion worth that are expected to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving SNC-Lavalin, including those from major companies such as B.C. Hydro & Power Authority, General Electric (NYSE:GE), Nalcor Energy, Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE:PEG), Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE) and eCobalt Solutions Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker