You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SNC-Lavalin Looks to Nearly $24 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 611 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--SNC-Lavalin Constructors Incorporated (TSX:SNC) (Montreal, Quebec), the largest engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company in Canada and one of the top five global design firms, is involved in $95.6 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. They include more than $11 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and $12.9 billion worth that are expected to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving SNC-Lavalin, including those from major companies such as B.C. Hydro & Power Authority, General Electric (NYSE:GE), Nalcor Energy, Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE:PEG), Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE) and eCobalt Solutions Incorporated.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker