You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 6.6% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 503 Words
BEIJING--January 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In 2017, China's overall social power consumption reached 6.3 trillion kilowatt-hours (kWh), an increase of 6.6% year over year, which was1.6 percentage points higher than the previous year, according to China's National Energy Administration.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker