You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 6.6% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 503 Words
BEIJING--January 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In 2017, China's overall social power consumption reached 6.3 trillion kilowatt-hours (kWh), an increase of 6.6% year over year, which was1.6 percentage points higher than the previous year, according to China's National Energy Administration.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker