You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 6.6% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 503 Words
BEIJING--January 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In 2017, China's overall social power consumption reached 6.3 trillion kilowatt-hours (kWh), an increase of 6.6% year over year, which was1.6 percentage points higher than the previous year, according to China's National Energy Administration.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker