You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption Up 6.6% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 503 Words
BEIJING--January 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In 2017, China's overall social power consumption reached 6.3 trillion kilowatt-hours (kWh), an increase of 6.6% year over year, which was1.6 percentage points higher than the previous year, according to China's National Energy Administration.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pulp Fact: Industrial Info Follows Steam Turbine Units at Pulp & Paper Mill...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- As New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker