You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Arch Coal Reports Improved Earnings in Fourth-Quarter 2017, to Increase CAPEX
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 328 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Arch Coal Incorporated (NYSE:ARCH) (St. Louis, Missouri) on Tuesday reported fourth-quarter 2017 net income of $81.3 million, up from $33.4 million in the prior-year period. Part of the improvement came from a net tax benefit of $34.8 million resulting from the U.S. tax reform act that was passed in December, the coal producer said. Industrial Info is tracking more than $300 million in active Arch Coal projects.
Within this article: Status of the lost Prairie underground coal mine project. Additional companies: Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE:BTU), Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: ARLP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Progress on Toledo Hot Briquetted Iron Plant Project
- Enbridge, Ameren, Arch Coal: Your Daily Energy News
- Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Inve...
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker