You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
February's 24-Month Outlook for Global Project Kickoffs Tops $7.4 Trillion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 618 Words
Attachment: OutlookRegion2018, OutlookIndustry2018, OutlookTiming2018, OutlookTop20-2018
SUGAR LAND--January 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Integrated Platform is tracking more than $7.42 trillion in worldwide projects in February that are scheduled to kick off construction over the next 24 months. This is a 1% increase from January's kickoff outlook of $7.36 trillion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker