You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
February's 24-Month Outlook for Global Project Kickoffs Tops $7.4 Trillion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 618 Words
Attachment: OutlookRegion2018, OutlookIndustry2018, OutlookTiming2018, OutlookTop20-2018
SUGAR LAND--January 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Integrated Platform is tracking more than $7.42 trillion in worldwide projects in February that are scheduled to kick off construction over the next 24 months. This is a 1% increase from January's kickoff outlook of $7.36 trillion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pulp Fact: Industrial Info Follows Steam Turbine Units at Pulp & Paper Mill...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- As New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker