You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
February's 24-Month Outlook for Global Project Kickoffs Tops $7.4 Trillion
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 618 Words
Attachment: OutlookRegion2018, OutlookIndustry2018, OutlookTiming2018, OutlookTop20-2018
SUGAR LAND--January 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Integrated Platform is tracking more than $7.42 trillion in worldwide projects in February that are scheduled to kick off construction over the next 24 months. This is a 1% increase from January's kickoff outlook of $7.36 trillion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker