You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Zachry Group Takes Pivotal Role in More than $6 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 640 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 1, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Zachry Group (San Antonio, Texas) is involved in more than $23.8 billion in active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database, including more than $6 billion worth set to begin or finish construction in 2018. Although the bulk of the investment value is to be found in the Oil & Gas Production Industry, Zachry also plays a big role in North America's Petroleum Refining, Power Generation and other industries.
Within this article: Details on the highest-valued projects involving Zachry that are set to begin or complete construction in the coming year, including ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) initial train at the Freeport LNG liquefaction and export plant in Texas, as well as other projects from Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) and AG Processing Incorporated.
Other companies featured: Honeywell International (NYSE:HON)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC at Work on More than $67 Billion in Projects, Driven by LNG, Off...
- Woodside Pulls Out of Sempra's Port Arthur LNG Project
- Cheniere Notches Up Progress on Sabine Pass, Corpus Christi LNG Projects as...
- Tallgrass Energy, ENGIE, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere, Cenovus, U.S. Gas Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker