You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Zachry Group Takes Pivotal Role in More than $6 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 640 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 1, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Zachry Group (San Antonio, Texas) is involved in more than $23.8 billion in active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database, including more than $6 billion worth set to begin or finish construction in 2018. Although the bulk of the investment value is to be found in the Oil & Gas Production Industry, Zachry also plays a big role in North America's Petroleum Refining, Power Generation and other industries.
Within this article: Details on the highest-valued projects involving Zachry that are set to begin or complete construction in the coming year, including ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) initial train at the Freeport LNG liquefaction and export plant in Texas, as well as other projects from Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) and AG Processing Incorporated.
Other companies featured: Honeywell International (NYSE:HON)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker