You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
LyondellBasell Rides High on Strong Demand, Prices for Ethylene with $9 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 615 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB) (Houston, Texas), like many other producers in the Chemical Processing Industry, has benefited from years of cheap feedstock and strong demand for ethylene, a key component in plastics. LyondellBasell is involved in more than $9 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database, including more than $638 million worth that are expected to begin or finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of LyondellBasell's most widely anticipated projects, including new polyethylene and PO/TBA units in Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC at Work on More than $67 Billion in Projects, Driven by LNG, Off...
- Debottlenecking Projects Reach $1.3 Billion in North America's Oil & Gas, C...
- Commissioning Underway for Sasol's Chemical Project in Louisiana
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- GAIL Eyes Rooftop Solar Power for Petchem Complex, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker