You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shale, Tight Oil, Natural Gas to Make U.S. Net Exporter by 2022
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 660 Words
Attachment: Chart, Map
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Continued development of shale, tight oil and natural gas resources will lead to the transition of the U.S. from a net energy importer to a net energy exporter by 2022, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) new annual outlook report published Tuesday.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker