You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shale, Tight Oil, Natural Gas to Make U.S. Net Exporter by 2022
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 660 Words
Attachment: Chart, Map
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Continued development of shale, tight oil and natural gas resources will lead to the transition of the U.S. from a net energy importer to a net energy exporter by 2022, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) new annual outlook report published Tuesday.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Arch Coal, Xcel Energy, Hess, U.S. Oil Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Visit Industrial Info at Offshore Technology Conference
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker