You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AECOM's $18 Billion in 2018 Kickoffs, Completions Point to Role in NGCC, Transportation Markets
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 613 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE:ACM) (Los Angeles, California), a provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is off to a solid start for the first quarter of its 2018 fiscal year, with its total backlog hitting a record of $48.8 billion, an 11% increase from the same period last year. Industrial Info is tracking $53.4 billion in active projects involving AECOM, including $13.8 billion worth set to begin construction and $4.1 billion worth set to finish construction in the 2018 calendar year.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving AECOM, including natural gas-fired, combined-cycle (NGCC) power plants, renewable-energy facilities and major rail projects.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Unfazed by Hurricanes, Duke Proceeds with Capital Program
- Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements ...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker