You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pharma-Bio Industry North American Project Starts Top $5 Billion in First Quarter
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 436 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As the first quarter of 2018 gathers steam, the Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry is projected to launch more than $5 billion worth of North American projects through the end of March. This is a healthy cash injection that represents a 66% leap over the first-quarter 2017 figure of $3.1 billion. Another heartening aspect about the figures is that quite a few of the first-quarter 2018 projects involve manufacturing expansions.
Within this article: $145 million PharmaForce expansion project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Make it Mean Something - Introducing Tableau Dashboards Using IIR's Market ...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Novartis Axing 2,550 Jobs in Switzerland and the U.K.
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker