You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pharma-Bio Industry North American Project Starts Top $5 Billion in First Quarter
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 436 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As the first quarter of 2018 gathers steam, the Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry is projected to launch more than $5 billion worth of North American projects through the end of March. This is a healthy cash injection that represents a 66% leap over the first-quarter 2017 figure of $3.1 billion. Another heartening aspect about the figures is that quite a few of the first-quarter 2018 projects involve manufacturing expansions.
Within this article: $145 million PharmaForce expansion project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Industrial Info's North American Pharma-Biotech Platform Tracks Manufacturi...
- Completed Global Pharma/Bio Projects Amount to $30 Billion in 2018, an Indu...
- Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Mainten...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker