You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero Looks to Promising 2018 with $1.15 Billion in Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 698 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) has recovered from a violent hurricane season to post solid operational and fiscal growth for 2017, with an increase in capital spending set for 2018. Along with an abundant crude oil supply, the company expects strong demand from global economic growth to put Valero in a promising position for the coming year. Industrial Info is tracking $2.84 billion in active projects involving Valero, including more than $1.15 billion worth that are set to begin or finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Valero, including several refining and alternative-fuel projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Honeywell at Work on $31 Billion in Projects, Fueled by Growth in LNG, Refi...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Oil Production and Refining Up in 2017
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker