You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero Looks to Promising 2018 with $1.15 Billion in Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 698 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) has recovered from a violent hurricane season to post solid operational and fiscal growth for 2017, with an increase in capital spending set for 2018. Along with an abundant crude oil supply, the company expects strong demand from global economic growth to put Valero in a promising position for the coming year. Industrial Info is tracking $2.84 billion in active projects involving Valero, including more than $1.15 billion worth that are set to begin or finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Valero, including several refining and alternative-fuel projects along the U.S. Gulf Coast.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs Engineering Keeps a Hand in U.S. Refining with $1.6 Billion in Activ...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- EPIC Crude Pipeline, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Ranks First in North American Refinery Turnaround Spend for ...
- Fourth-Quarter 2018 U.S. Refinery Project Completions Worth $740 Million, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker