You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
And So It Grows...$136 billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Facility Investments Seen Around the Globe
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 399 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 9, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--If there has ever been an industry that is global, if not universal to its core, it would be the Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry. Accompanying the ever-growing human clamor calling for cures and treatments for illness or infirmity, is the escalation of capital investments for new facility builds and expansions around the world.
Within this article: Major pharma-bio investment regions.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Industrial Info's North American Pharma-Biotech Platform Tracks Manufacturi...
- Completed Global Pharma/Bio Projects Amount to $30 Billion in 2018, an Indu...
- Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Mainten...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker