You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
And So It Grows...$136 billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Facility Investments Seen Around the Globe
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 399 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 9, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--If there has ever been an industry that is global, if not universal to its core, it would be the Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry. Accompanying the ever-growing human clamor calling for cures and treatments for illness or infirmity, is the escalation of capital investments for new facility builds and expansions around the world.
Within this article: Major pharma-bio investment regions.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Make it Mean Something - Introducing Tableau Dashboards Using IIR's Market ...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Novartis Axing 2,550 Jobs in Switzerland and the U.K.
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker