You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
End is in Sight for TVA's 10-Year, $10 Billion Capital and Maintenance Plan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 816 Words
Attachment: TVA Generation
SUGAR LAND--February 9, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Although there is still plenty of capital and maintenance work to be done, the end is in sight for the Tennessee Valley Authority's (Knoxville, Tennessee) 10-year, $10 billion campaign to build or refurbish its generation and transmission & distribution (T&D) assets, install environmental retrofit equipment, convert coal-fired generators to gas, and close coal-fired units.
Within this article: Details on TVA's plans for a cleaner portfolio of energy generation, with more than 50% of its electricity carbon-free by 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker