You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
End is in Sight for TVA's 10-Year, $10 Billion Capital and Maintenance Plan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 816 Words
Attachment: TVA Generation
SUGAR LAND--February 9, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Although there is still plenty of capital and maintenance work to be done, the end is in sight for the Tennessee Valley Authority's (Knoxville, Tennessee) 10-year, $10 billion campaign to build or refurbish its generation and transmission & distribution (T&D) assets, install environmental retrofit equipment, convert coal-fired generators to gas, and close coal-fired units.
Within this article: Details on TVA's plans for a cleaner portfolio of energy generation, with more than 50% of its electricity carbon-free by 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker