You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
End is in Sight for TVA's 10-Year, $10 Billion Capital and Maintenance Plan
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 816 Words
Attachment: TVA Generation
SUGAR LAND--February 9, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Although there is still plenty of capital and maintenance work to be done, the end is in sight for the Tennessee Valley Authority's (Knoxville, Tennessee) 10-year, $10 billion campaign to build or refurbish its generation and transmission & distribution (T&D) assets, install environmental retrofit equipment, convert coal-fired generators to gas, and close coal-fired units.
Within this article: Details on TVA's plans for a cleaner portfolio of energy generation, with more than 50% of its electricity carbon-free by 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker