You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere Signs LNG Sales Agreement with China
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 643 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) announced that it has entered into a liquefied natural gas (LNG) sales agreement with China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) (Beijing, China) for 1.2 million metric tons per year of LNG.
Within this article: Details of U.S. LNG projects
Other companies featured: Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker