You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Adds 15.02 Gigawatts of On-Grid Wind Power in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 374 Words
BEIJING--February 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China installed 15.02 gigawatts (GW) of on-grid wind power in 2017, which was 4.27 GW fewer than in 2016, according to an announcement last week from China's National Energy Administration (NEA). China's total installed capacity of on-grid wind power reached 164 GW in 2017, which is about 9.2% of all installed generation in China.
Within this article: Details on China's wind-power industry in 2017 and what's ahead in 2018.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker