You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Buckeye Looks to Growth in 2018 with More than $1 Billion in Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 784 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 12, 2018--Researched Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream and terminal services provider Buckeye Partners LP (NYSE:BPL) (Houston, Texas) says it is in a good position for the coming year. The company saw a capacity decline in its global marine terminals segment in 2017, driven by overall weaker storage markets, but saw an upturn toward the end of the year that it expects to continue into 2018. Industrial Info is tracking $1.93 billion in active projects involving Buckeye, including $1.16 billion worth that are set to begin or finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the most highly anticipated projects from Buckeye, including major pipeline projects in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker