You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Outlook Forecasts Project Spending Increase in 2018 for North American Pharma, Biotech
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 281 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Spending on pharmaceutical and biotech projects in North America will rise 1.4% this year from 2017, according to Industrial Info's 2018 Global Industrial Outlook.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Inf...
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an...
- U.S. West Coast, Hawaii Have $6.33 Billion in Warehouse/Distribution Center...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker