You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Outlook Forecasts Project Spending Increase in 2018 for North American Pharma, Biotech
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 281 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Spending on pharmaceutical and biotech projects in North America will rise 1.4% this year from 2017, according to Industrial Info's 2018 Global Industrial Outlook.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Partners to Begin Construction of Permian-to-Corpus Christi Cru...
- Pulp Fact: Industrial Info Follows Steam Turbine Units at Pulp & Paper Mill...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- Automotives Drive $10 Billion in U.S., Canadian Plastics & Rubber Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker