You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Metals & Minerals Planned Project Spending at $1.68 Trillion
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 1136 Words
Attachment: Global Metals & Minerals Spending, Aluminum Project Spending, 2018-19
SUGAR LAND--February 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The total pipeline of planned capital and maintenance project activity within the Metals & Minerals Industry being tracked by Industrial Info Resources stands at more than 15,900 projects valued at $1.68 trillion, according to the latest data presented at a recent outlook webinar conducted by Joe Govreau, vice president of research for the Metals & Minerals Industry, and Shaheen Chohan, Industrial Info's vice president of Global Analytics.
Within this article: Trends in the global Metals & Minerals Industry
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- New Year, New Barrick: Creating the World's Largest Gold Miner, an Industri...
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker