You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Metals & Minerals Planned Project Spending at $1.68 Trillion
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 1136 Words
Attachment: Global Metals & Minerals Spending, Aluminum Project Spending, 2018-19
SUGAR LAND--February 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The total pipeline of planned capital and maintenance project activity within the Metals & Minerals Industry being tracked by Industrial Info Resources stands at more than 15,900 projects valued at $1.68 trillion, according to the latest data presented at a recent outlook webinar conducted by Joe Govreau, vice president of research for the Metals & Minerals Industry, and Shaheen Chohan, Industrial Info's vice president of Global Analytics.
Within this article: Trends in the global Metals & Minerals Industry
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Mining Webinar in Review: Increased Project Numbers, but Decreased Values
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker