You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Final Tests Occur at Unit I of Russia's Leningrad II Nuclear Power Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 611 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 14, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The first unit of the new Leningrad II nuclear power plant in Russia has been brought up to minimum controllable power (MCP) level in preparation for full commissioning later this year.
Within this article: Details final tests at Unit 1 at Leningrad II nuclear power plant, additional planned reactors, planned decommissioning timetable for older reactors
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker