You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Final Tests Occur at Unit I of Russia's Leningrad II Nuclear Power Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 611 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 14, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The first unit of the new Leningrad II nuclear power plant in Russia has been brought up to minimum controllable power (MCP) level in preparation for full commissioning later this year.
Within this article: Details final tests at Unit 1 at Leningrad II nuclear power plant, additional planned reactors, planned decommissioning timetable for older reactors
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Halliburton, CenterPoint, McDermott: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker