You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Terminals Industry Plans Record Level of Capital Project Kickoffs in 2018-19
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 672 Words
Attachment: State/Province, Complete/Active, Cancelled/OnHold
SUGAR LAND--February 27, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The surge in North American crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) production has triggered a corresponding surge in capital construction plans in the Terminals Industry, where developers are scheduled to begin construction on 176 projects valued at $10.2 billion between January 2018 and December 2019.
Within this article: Details on projects in the Oil & Gas Terminals Industry, including where and when they are most likely to kick off construction.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker