You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Terminals Industry Plans Record Level of Capital Project Kickoffs in 2018-19
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 672 Words
Attachment: State/Province, Complete/Active, Cancelled/OnHold
SUGAR LAND--February 27, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The surge in North American crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) production has triggered a corresponding surge in capital construction plans in the Terminals Industry, where developers are scheduled to begin construction on 176 projects valued at $10.2 billion between January 2018 and December 2019.
Within this article: Details on projects in the Oil & Gas Terminals Industry, including where and when they are most likely to kick off construction.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- TransCanada, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker