You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Terminals Industry Plans Record Level of Capital Project Kickoffs in 2018-19
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 672 Words
Attachment: State/Province, Complete/Active, Cancelled/OnHold
SUGAR LAND--February 27, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The surge in North American crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) production has triggered a corresponding surge in capital construction plans in the Terminals Industry, where developers are scheduled to begin construction on 176 projects valued at $10.2 billion between January 2018 and December 2019.
Within this article: Details on projects in the Oil & Gas Terminals Industry, including where and when they are most likely to kick off construction.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker