You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion Exports First LNG Cargo from Cove Point
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 720 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) reported that it shipped its first cargo of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from its Cove Point LNG liquefaction facility in Lusby, Maryland. Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A) (The Hague, Netherlands) provided the natural gas for liquefaction and is purchasing this first commissioning cargo of LNG.
Within this article: Details of U.S. LNG projects expected to be completed in the near future
Other companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (NYSE:CBI), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker