You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dominion Exports First LNG Cargo from Cove Point
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 720 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) (Richmond, Virginia) reported that it shipped its first cargo of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from its Cove Point LNG liquefaction facility in Lusby, Maryland. Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A) (The Hague, Netherlands) provided the natural gas for liquefaction and is purchasing this first commissioning cargo of LNG.
Within this article: Details of U.S. LNG projects expected to be completed in the near future
Other companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (NYSE:CBI), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker