You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Voith's Global Outlook Includes More than $6 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 602 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Voith GmbH and Company (Heidenheim, Germany), a global provider of mechanical engineering services, is involved in nearly $12 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. The projects are spread across five continents and include about $1.54 billion worth that are set to begin construction and $4.47 billion worth that are set to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Voith in the U.S. that are nearing or under construction, including those for Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) and Tennessee Valley Authority.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker