You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
More Than $7 Billion in First-Half 2018 Renewable Energy Completions Set for U.S.
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 611 Words
Attachment: Planned 1H18 U.S. Renewable Energy Project Completions
SUGAR LAND--March 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. is set to see more than $7 billion in renewable energy project completions in the first half of 2018, according to Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Integrated Platform. This includes $3.27 billion in solar projects, $2.46 billion in wind projects and $514 million in hydropower projects. The Southwest market region leads in terms of the value of these project completions, thanks to a few high-dollar wind projects in Texas.
Within this article: Details of some of the largest renewable energy projects wrapping up in the first half of this year
Companies featured: NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR), Consolidated Edison Incorporated (NYSE:ED), CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker