You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
More Than $7 Billion in First-Half 2018 Renewable Energy Completions Set for U.S.
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 611 Words
Attachment: Planned 1H18 U.S. Renewable Energy Project Completions
SUGAR LAND--March 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. is set to see more than $7 billion in renewable energy project completions in the first half of 2018, according to Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Integrated Platform. This includes $3.27 billion in solar projects, $2.46 billion in wind projects and $514 million in hydropower projects. The Southwest market region leads in terms of the value of these project completions, thanks to a few high-dollar wind projects in Texas.
Within this article: Details of some of the largest renewable energy projects wrapping up in the first half of this year
Companies featured: NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), First Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:FSLR), Consolidated Edison Incorporated (NYSE:ED), CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker