You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Chemical Industry Trade Group Urges Caution in NAFTA Trade Talks
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 587 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As negotiations continue over the fate of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the American Chemistry Council (ACC) says modifying the trade pact could help boost U.S. chemical exports to Canada and Mexico. On the other hand, shelving NAFTA could reduce U.S. chemical exports to its neighboring countries by as much as $22 billion, the ACC warns.
Within this article: Lake Charles Chemical Project Additional companies: Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vast Array of U.S. Petchem Projects Proposed for Kickoff in Second-Half 201...
- Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects for Second-H...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Petrochemical Update Downstream ...
- Europe Ethylene Turnarounds Down So Far in 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker