You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Chemical Industry Trade Group Urges Caution in NAFTA Trade Talks
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 587 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As negotiations continue over the fate of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the American Chemistry Council (ACC) says modifying the trade pact could help boost U.S. chemical exports to Canada and Mexico. On the other hand, shelving NAFTA could reduce U.S. chemical exports to its neighboring countries by as much as $22 billion, the ACC warns.
Within this article: Lake Charles Chemical Project Additional companies: Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- U.S. Chemical Industry Segues into 2019 with $1.2 Billion in Maintenance Tu...
- U.S. Methanol Market Stays Robust with Nearly $7 Billion in Projects Near o...
- Performance Chemiserve Private Limited Invests in $400 Million Chemical Com...
- Sonatrach Plans to Invest in $1.6 Billion Linear Alkyl Benzene Plant in Alg...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker