You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Regulators Approve FPL's $888 Million Dania Beach Power Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 804 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Florida Public Service Commission (FPSC) (Tallahassee, Florida) has approved a $888 million, 1,200-megawatt (MW) power plant to be built in Dania Beach by Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) (Juno Beach, Florida). Industrial Info is tracking $5 billion in active, confirmed FPL projects, including more than $1 billion in solar-related projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker