You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Regulators Approve FPL's $888 Million Dania Beach Power Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 804 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Florida Public Service Commission (FPSC) (Tallahassee, Florida) has approved a $888 million, 1,200-megawatt (MW) power plant to be built in Dania Beach by Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) (Juno Beach, Florida). Industrial Info is tracking $5 billion in active, confirmed FPL projects, including more than $1 billion in solar-related projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker