You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Oil & Gas Planned Project Spending Tops $1.79 Trillion
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 930 Words
Attachment: globalog, GlobalONG
SUGAR LAND--March 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The total pipeline of planned capital and maintenance project activity within the Oil & Gas Industry being tracked globally by Industrial Info stands at more than 10,821 projects valued at over $1.79 trillion. The latest data on the trends and drivers shaping the outlook were presented in Industrial Info's Asia Pacific Market Outlook webinar, which was conducted on March 6 by Shaheen Chohan, vice president of global analytics, Chris Paschall, head of global refining research & Gordon Gorrie, head of global O&G research.
Within this article: Details of the Asia Pacific Market Outlook webinar.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker