You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Opens Door for Sempra Energy's $9.45 Billion Purchase of Oncor
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 831 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Texas Public Utility Commission has approved the $9.45 billion purchase of Texas power transmission and distribution (T&D) company Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC (Dallas, Texas) by Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE) (San Diego, California). Oncor serves more than 10 million Texas residents, mostly in the northern and western portions of the state. Industrial Info is tracking $1.4 billion in active Oncor projects and $21.5 billion in Sempra projects.
Within this article: Details of the transaction and Oncor and Sempra projects
Other companies featured: Vistra Energy Corporation (NYSE:VST), Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated (NYSE:BRK-A), NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), AECOM (NYSE:ACM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker