You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero Building Power Plant at U.K. Refinery
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 707 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 13, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's largest independent petroleum refiner Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) has committed to spending £127 million ($176 million) to build a combined heat and power (CHP) plant at its Pembroke refinery in Wales, U.K.
Within this article: Details plant financing, capacity, Pembroke refinery details and processes
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker