You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero Building Power Plant at U.K. Refinery
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 707 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 13, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The world's largest independent petroleum refiner Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) has committed to spending £127 million ($176 million) to build a combined heat and power (CHP) plant at its Pembroke refinery in Wales, U.K.
Within this article: Details plant financing, capacity, Pembroke refinery details and processes
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker