You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Food and Beverage Industry to Start Construction on 113 Facilities in the Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 362 Words
Attachment: Planned 2Q18 Grassroot Construction Starts in U.S. Food & Beverage Industry
SUGAR LAND--March 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The value of Food & Beverage project spending for second-quarter construction starts of grassroot facilities in the U.S. stands at $2.5 billion. According to Industrial Info, Food & Beverage firms may start construction over the next few months to build 113 new processing, manufacturing and storage facilities. Project spending plans range in value from $850,000 to as high as $320 million.
Within this article: Details of trends in the U.S. Food & Beverage Industry
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Track Hurricane Florence and Typhoon Mangkhut with Disaster Impact Tracker,...
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker