You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron Phillips Chemical Starts Texas Ethylene Unit
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 700 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP (CP Chem) (The Woodlands, Texas) announced Monday it has started up an ethylene production unit at the company's Cedar Bayou facility in Baytown, Texas. CP Chem is jointly owned by Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas). The unit will have a production capacity of 3.3 billion pounds per year.
Within this article: Details of CP Chem's project and other ethylene projects in the U.S.
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vast Array of U.S. Petchem Projects Proposed for Kickoff in Second-Half 201...
- Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects for Second-H...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Petrochemical Update Downstream ...
- Europe Ethylene Turnarounds Down So Far in 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker