You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor to Build Steel Rebar Micro Mill in Florida
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 508 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) will build a rebar micro mill in Frostproof, Florida, the steel producer announced Monday, marking its second announced U.S. rebar micro mill project since November.
Within this article: Details of the Frostproof Grassroot Steel Rebar Micro Mill project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker