You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nucor to Build Steel Rebar Micro Mill in Florida
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 508 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina) will build a rebar micro mill in Frostproof, Florida, the steel producer announced Monday, marking its second announced U.S. rebar micro mill project since November.
Within this article: Details of the Frostproof Grassroot Steel Rebar Micro Mill project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Industrial Info Tracks $3.4 Billion in U.S. Metals & Minerals Project Compl...
- Metals & Minerals Plants Along the Eastern Seaboard Brace for Florence
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker